- Windows laptop or tablet running at least Windows 7 that can read a micro SD card. Faster processors will produce a QVu faster.
- The most recent version of FarmLens Uploader installed on the Windows machine.
- An active FarmLens subscription at a level that includes QVu.
- An Agrion drone.
If your level of FarmLens subscription includes QVu it will show up in FarmLens Uploader:
The input selection should be fairly straightforward as we have implemented the same approach as the images "Upload" button so that you can easily find flights from your memory card or folder.
- Select an "Output File", which will be a KMZ and Geotiff;
- Un-check the "Create Field Health Map" if you flew just RGB (this isn't important to remember as it will only affect processing times, but the Field Health Report is only valid with NIR imagery).
- Click "Start" and it'll begin creating the QVu Mosaic.
- After a few moments a pop-up will appear stating it has finished and you'll now find your QVu data (KMZ and Tiffs) at the specified location:
The Geotiff can be opened and viewed offline, like any other image. The KMZ can be opened and viewed in google earth so that you can fully utilize satellite imagery to get positional data.
Once the QVu results are complete you can view them on your laptop, ensuring you have captured good imagery during your survey, and allowing you to scout areas of the field that look like they may have problems.