Agribotix imagery is only viewable on the iOS (iPad/iPhone) version of FieldView
Connect FarmLens to FieldView (one time)
To start, first you'll want to connect your FieldView account with FarmLens, which can be done under your profile in FarmLens:
- Click your name at the top right
- Click My Profile
- Click "Third Party Applications"
- Click the "Connect With FieldView"
If you're new to FieldView we advise that you create an account (it's FREE!) and add your fields that you're flying your drone over to FieldView before continuing with any uploads.
Confirm Field Boundaries in FarmLens (every flight)
Now that you're connected with FieldView, our system will automatically query your FieldView account for any fields and try to match one up during the stitching stage. You will need to confirm the field boundary that it picked in FarmLens during the "Cropping Required" step, but after that, we'll do the upload for you.
Click the Import Button On the Web Version of Climate FieldView
Once you get the email from us notifying your that your products are ready for download, you'll see a note in the email about the field that the data was uploaded to on FieldView ("We have automatically uploaded the stitched data from this flight to your FieldView..."). You'll then need to go to your account on FieldView to confirm the uploads via the website, as the iOS app doesn't yet have the ability to confirm data. To do this:
- Sign in to FieldView on the Web
- Click "Import" near the top of the page
- You'll land on a page with all of the uploads, and you should see the results from Agribotix there. You can either import individual items or "Import All" at the bottom.
View the Results in the iOS Version of FieldView
The FarmLens results are only viewable in the iOS version of FieldView. You can not see the results in the web version currently.
Now that you've imported the data, you'll be able to view it on your iPad/iPhone in the FieldView:
- Click the "Fields" tab and find the field you imported imagery for.
- Click the drop down at the top that should currently say "Field Summary" and click "In Season" -> "Other Imagery" from the drop down.
- The side panel should now be populated with any imagery that was imported and the most recent upload should automatically be loaded to the map
If you flew an NIR camera or have flown multiple times through history, we suggest using the split view. This can be accomplished by click the button at the top that looks like a box split in half.
In the future we plan to allow you to import any historical data that you've created in FarmLens, we expect this feature to be coming soon.