Follow the instructions below to create multiple fields from a single flight. For example, you may fly fields from several customers at once and want to share the results individually.
1. Select View > Completed > List
2. Find the flight you need to split.
3. Select the Download icon (green, down arrow).
4. Select Multiple Field icon (blue-green, top row of icons, near center L-R, looks a bit like an org-chart)
5. Select the Pentagon at left.
6. Draw the polygon for the bit you want for one customer.
7. In the Create New Field popup box.
- Give your Field a name.
- Select a Location. You can use an existing one or Create New Location. If you need to share the different parts of the larger field with multiple customers you probably want to create a new location.
8. Repeat Steps 5 to 7 for all the fields you need.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the screen (make sure your mouse is outside the image part of the screen). You should see all your new fields in the Fields to Submit box.
10. If OK, select Submit Fields.
11. The reprocessing takes a bit of time, but should be ready fairly quickly.
12. You can new view each field in MapView, download, etc.