Users often include more information than necessary when cropping an image. For example, an irrigation ditch with a vibrant weed population might be in the image. Or a black-top road. Either of these could distort the histogram for the part of the field of interest. However, it's easy to recrop the image to get the result you want.
1. In FarmLens, select the gold "recrop" icon.
2. Select "Edit Current Polygon" at top right.
3. Select trash can at left.
4. Click on the current boundary, then select Save. The current cropped boundary will be deleted.
5. Select the polygon (hexagon) and create a new boundary in the normal way.
6. At the bottom select "Submit for final processing".
7. In about 10 minutes your job should be done for you to review.