Problem: FarmLens Uploader reaches a certain percentage (or stuck at 0%) during compression.
Symptom: Usually a corrupt image is preventing the upload
- Go to settings while the flight is stuck.
- Point at the text that says “Compressing (X of Y): Z%” and note the name of the flight that is uploading.
- Click the “Open” button on the right under the label “Folder Containing Flight Images”, this should open Windows Explorer to the folder containing all of your flights
- Now close FarmLens Uploader
- Go back to the window that opened in Step 3. There should be a folder that matches the name you found in Step 2. You'll then want to move that folder to somewhere else (usually we suggest the Desktop if the folder isn't already the desktop)
- Right click on the folder after you've moved it and select "Compress", this might be under the "Send To" option as "Compressed Folder"/"Zip File"
- Go to https://app.agribotix.com/missions/new and be sure to leave a note in the comments section that you had issues with the uploader, you’ll need to fill out the details again about your flight. You then will need to upload the zip you copied to your desktop from Step 6 above.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention that you went through these steps (link to this page).
- You should now be able to restart FarmLens Uploader and there will be one less flight in the queue.