We have recently expanded the MyJohnDeere integration with FarmLens, and we will continue to add more functionality, at the time of writing this:
- We allow you to send PDF Reports over to your MyJohnDeere Operations Center
- We will automatically pull your field boundaries during stitching so that all you have to do is confirm the boundary when cropping data
So in case you are unfamiliar with your profile, you can attach your MyJohnDeere account by:
- Signing in to FarmLens
- Clicking "Your Account" at the top right to bring down the drop down and click "My Profile"
- You will then be taken to a page of all of your details, you'll want to click "Third Party Applications" on the left side, and click "Connect MyJohnDeere Account"
- You'll then want to click the "Sign In" button to sign into your MyJohnDeere account, at which point you will get a short code to paste into the field for "Verifier Code"
- Click "Connect"!
You'll then see boundaries being suggested that match your JohnDeere account, and on the products download page, you'll see the ability to send PDF data to your Operations Center. We are always looking for suggestions for more integrations, so don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.