A Management Zone Map is a scaled grid of your field in a vector file format. This grid is derived from the NDVI Field Health Map. Like the NDVI, the values of the grid are relative. The grid can be utilized to direct automated variable rate application, but first, you must assign values to the grid’s established scale. This can be done through a variety of standard Ag management softwares. The vector file format makes it easy to import into your software of choice.
Articles in this section
- Manipulating Histogram to your own Levels
- Getting the average DVI value into polygons using shapefiles
- Creating grids less than 3 meters
- How do I convert my EPSG:4326 data to my UTM zone?
- Why can't anything open my images (tifs)?
- How do I calculate return on investment (ROI)?
- Windows reports my display driver has stopped responding while using QVu!
- I flew a multispectral camera (e.g. Sequoia), where are the bands in your downloads?
- How can I import a Field Health Report into SST Summit?
- How do I get Zones/Rates into your Variable Application Report (VAR) shapefiles?