FarmLens is an online interface for turning your survey imagery into complete field maps. FarmLens also acts as cloud storage for your maps. As long as you are subscribed, your maps will be stored there indefinitely so you can download them anywhere, anytime.
Articles in this section
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- How to Add Scout Markers to FarmLens
- How do I load shapefiles into FarmLens for field boundaries?
- Correcting Field Boundaries
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens