When it comes to processing survey imagery, FarmLens is probably quicker and easier than doing it yourself. There are a variety of applications on the market for DIY image stitching, but these have a learning curve, require powerful computer hardware, take hours of your time even when experienced, and are easy to mess up. FarmLens image processing is backed by quick and powerful processing engines and a team of specialists checking the details of every product. FarmLens typically completes your processing within four business hours. This may take longer if you have special requests beyond our standard offerings.
Articles in this section
- How to connect MyJohnDeere with FarmLens
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens
- How can I share a flight with a client or colleague?
- How can I change the boundary for my field and results?