You can sign up for Farm Lens for free. On Agribotix.com, click ‘Sign Up’ in the upper right corner of the window. You can use the service for free up until the point of downloading completed map files. For this, you must subscribe to a Basic or Professional plan. This can be done within Farm Lens by going to ‘Your Account’ > ‘My Subscription’.
Articles in this section
- How to connect MyJohnDeere with FarmLens
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens
- How can I share a flight with a client or colleague?
- How can I change the boundary for my field and results?