You can sign up for Farm Lens for free. On Agribotix.com, click ‘Sign Up’ in the upper right corner of the window. You can use the service for free up until the point of downloading completed map files. For this, you must subscribe to a Basic or Professional plan. This can be done within Farm Lens by going to ‘Your Account’ > ‘My Subscription’.
Articles in this section
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- How to Add Scout Markers to FarmLens
- How do I load shapefiles into FarmLens for field boundaries?
- Correcting Field Boundaries
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens