FL-Uploader compares the time stamps of each of your images with the telemetry log from your survey flight. It uses this time comparison to geotag your images with the drone’s GPS coordinates from that particular time in the flight log. FL-Uploader then formats and uploads your images to FarmLens. You can also customize details of your flights such as name, location, and which FarmLens accounts you wish to share the results with.
Articles in this section
- FarmLens must be installed on Administrator Account / Installing FarmLens on Work Computer
- FarmLens Uploader Stuck in Compression
- I took a picture of the screen, but the date on my photos were wrong
- How to use QVu results to ground truth a field in a single visit
- How to use QVu to produce preliminary results while in the field
- Uploader either won't start an upload (stuck at 0% Uploading) or is stuck at something less than 100%
- How do I remove a flight from the FarmLens Uploader queue?
- Where does FarmLens Uploader store imagery?
- FarmLens Uploader can't see Android tablet
- Does FarmLens Uploader delete my photos after upload?