This depends on your drone’s capabilities and of course, the size of your field. For the Agribotix Enduro, it takes about 22 minutes to survey a quarter section (160 acres). This is with Agribotix's standard recommended survey parameters.
Articles in this section
- What is a Colorized Reflectance Map?
- Using DJI GS Pro to Plan Agricultural Survey Missions
- How does an aerial drone survey work?
- How do I do a survey with my drone?
- What kind of drone do I need for surveys?
- What type of camera do I need for a survey?
- How long does it take to do a survey?
- What type of parameters make a good survey flight plan?
- What are the best conditions for an aerial drone survey?
- How can I get the highest resolution possible?