The NIR Field Map and NDVI Field Health Map are convenient ways to see relative crop health across your field. The RGB Field Map is useful for comparing the NIR and NDVI maps to actual color, so you can see how stressed areas look from above. The Management Zone Map turns the varied health areas of the NDVI Field Health Map into a vector file grid with relative values attributed to each grid square. This vector map can be input into industry standard ag softwares where you can assign actual values to the existing scale. This finalized vector map can then be used to direct automated product applications across your field.
Articles in this section
- What is the process for generating a Stand Count report?
- Manipulating Histogram to your own Levels
- Getting the average DVI value into polygons using shapefiles
- Why is the image I downloaded blank?
- How do I use the DSM/DEM geotiff files?
- Creating grids less than 3 meters
- How do I convert my EPSG:4326 data to my UTM zone?
- Why can't anything open my images (tifs)?
- How should I collect data for the stand-count report?
- How do I calculate return on investment (ROI)?