Agribotix offers basic field maps (orthomosaics) in RGB (regular visible color), CIR (color infrared). From CIR imagery, we can also generate an NDVI Field Health Map and a vector file Management Zone Map.
Articles in this section
- What is the process for generating a Stand Count report?
- Manipulating Histogram to your own Levels
- Getting the average DVI value into polygons using shapefiles
- Why is the image I downloaded blank?
- How do I use the DSM/DEM geotiff files?
- Creating grids less than 3 meters
- How do I convert my EPSG:4326 data to my UTM zone?
- Why can't anything open my images (tifs)?
- How should I collect data for the stand-count report?
- How do I calculate return on investment (ROI)?