Agribotix offers basic field maps (orthomosaics) in RGB (regular visible color), CIR (color infrared). From CIR imagery, we can also generate an NDVI Field Health Map and a vector file Management Zone Map.
Articles in this section
- Manipulating Histogram to your own Levels
- Getting the average DVI value into polygons using shapefiles
- Creating grids less than 3 meters
- How do I convert my EPSG:4326 data to my UTM zone?
- Why can't anything open my images (tifs)?
- How do I calculate return on investment (ROI)?
- Windows reports my display driver has stopped responding while using QVu!
- I flew a multispectral camera (e.g. Sequoia), where are the bands in your downloads?
- How can I import a Field Health Report into SST Summit?
- How do I get Zones/Rates into your Variable Application Report (VAR) shapefiles?