Before following the solution steps below, first check this article to see if it solved your problem.
Problem: A flight gets stuck at 100% uploading despite restarting the application
Symptom: Unknown. This has come up sometimes in Windows 8, it could be related to file size, more investigation is definitely needed.
- Go to settings while the flight is stuck at 100%.
- Point at the text that says “Uploading (X of Y): 100%” and note the name of the flight that is uploading.
- Click the “Open” button on the right under the label “Folder Containing Uploads”
- Now close FarmLens Uploader
- Go back to the window that opened in Step 3. Open the folder “temp”, there should be a zip file named your flight that you noted in Step 2. Copy that zip file to somewhere you won’t forget (I suggest the desktop, it may already exist there, just overwrite the file).
- Now go up one folder so that you see both the “upload-cache” and “temp” folder. Delete both these folders.
- Go to https://app.agribotix.com/missions/new and be sure to leave a note in the comments section that you had issues with the uploader, you’ll need to fill out the details again about your flight. You then will need to upload the zip you copied to your desktop from Step 2 above.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention that you went through these steps (link to this page).
- You should now be able to restart FarmLens Uploader and there will be one less flight in the queue.