The RGB Field Map, NIR Field Map, and NDVI Field Health Map all come standard at 30cm/pixel, but can be processed up to 10cm/pixel at your request. These resolutions are based upon our standard survey height of 100 meters. If you require greater resolution than 30cm/pixel, please consider the greater file size that comes with higher resolution.
Articles in this section
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- How to Add Scout Markers to FarmLens
- How do I load shapefiles into FarmLens for field boundaries?
- Correcting Field Boundaries
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens