We can stitch any kind of imagery you upload as long as there is sufficient overlap (and sidelap) between images. In order to get our NDVI Field Health Map and Management Zone Report, your imagery must be NIR.
Articles in this section
- How to connect MyJohnDeere with FarmLens
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens
- How can I share a flight with a client or colleague?
- How can I change the boundary for my field and results?