FarmLens Uploader (FL-Uploader) is a desktop application that works in conjunction with FarmLens to make your image uploading quick and easy. FL-Uploader takes the image sets from your survey flights and geotags, formats and uploads them to FarmLens for processing. FL-Uploader will only work with a 3DR Pixhawk or APM flight controller and is only available on Windows. You must use Mission Planner (Windows) or Tower (Android) to plan your mission.
Articles in this section
- FarmLens must be installed on Administrator Account / Installing FarmLens on Work Computer
- FarmLens Uploader Stuck in Compression
- I took a picture of the screen, but the date on my photos were wrong
- How to use QVu results to ground truth a field in a single visit
- How to use QVu to produce preliminary results while in the field
- Uploader either won't start an upload (stuck at 0% Uploading) or is stuck at something less than 100%
- How do I remove a flight from the FarmLens Uploader queue?
- Where does FarmLens Uploader store imagery?
- FarmLens Uploader can't see Android tablet
- Does FarmLens Uploader delete my photos after upload?