In the United States, you must obtain a “333 exemption” from the FAA. You can find more information about this process here. https://www.faa.gov/uas/legislative_programs/section_333/
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to obtain a waiver from the FAA to fly beyond visual line of sight?
- What do I need to know to pass the FAA drone knowledge test?
- How do I register my drone with the FAA?
- Brief summary of FAA Part 107 rules
- Is it legal for me to use a drone for agriculture surveys?
- Can I fly my drone commercially?
- What kind of support can Agribotix give me for commercial drone surveys?