If you are supposed to be drawing field boundaries and nothing appears to be happening, we suggest switching browsers. While we do our best to support as many browsers and versions as possible, we have seen issues specifically with certain versions of Internet Explorer and Safari. You should try switching to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox if possible.
Articles in this section
- How to connect MyJohnDeere with FarmLens
- How do I crop separate fields/holes from my field?
- I have a Pro subscription, how do I get higher resolution data or a DSM for old data?
- Recropping an image
- Creating multiple fields from a single flight
- How do I get NDRE (or any other index) from FarmLens?
- How do I upload Multi-spectral (Sequoia/RedEdge) imagery?
- I attempt to draw field boundaries and nothing happens
- How can I share a flight with a client or colleague?
- How can I change the boundary for my field and results?