FarmLens Uploader moves flight photos off your SD card and writes them to your 'Pictures' directory. This is provided as a convenience so that you don't have to remember to clear the imagery off your memory card after each upload. FarmLens Uploader also makes a copy of the ZIP archive that's uploaded to FarmLens on your Desktop. The ZIP archive contains the geotagged, compressed flight photos that are used on FarmLens to create your products.
Articles in this section
- FarmLens must be installed on Administrator Account / Installing FarmLens on Work Computer
- FarmLens Uploader Stuck in Compression
- I took a picture of the screen, but the date on my photos were wrong
- How to use QVu results to ground truth a field in a single visit
- How to use QVu to produce preliminary results while in the field
- Uploader either won't start an upload (stuck at 0% Uploading) or is stuck at something less than 100%
- How do I remove a flight from the FarmLens Uploader queue?
- Where does FarmLens Uploader store imagery?
- FarmLens Uploader can't see Android tablet
- Does FarmLens Uploader delete my photos after upload?