The stand count service has an additional fee associated with it. The process is as follows:
- Survey the field that you would like the stand count for as described here.
- Upload the images using the website (Process, Upload). Select Stand Count. Fill in the fields for additional information including spacing between rows in inches, the spacing between seeds in a row in inches, and days since planting.
- Our system will begin processing the images into a stitched image and producing the results you would see with a normal flight upload.
- When this is complete you will receive an e-mail and will be asked to draw or select the boundary for the field.
- Once you complete FarmLens will send you an invoice in via email for the number of acres in the selected field multiplied by the then-current per/acre price of stand count. Note, the minimum charge is 50 acres.
- You can pay this invoice using a credit card or Paypal. Once the invoice is paid it will take about two business days to produce the stand count results. When the report is ready the system will send you an email.